I'm siiiick. But I'm glad it's not the flu...
I stopped writing for a while again. My life hasn't been too great lately, and I don't really want to write about... I hope life gets better soon.
I've been struggling a lot with Discrete Math. I hate it, I wish I was smart like my friend, who just sits there and do nothing. Stupid smart people. Tommy, come here and help me!!
School's been eh. It's been hard, but it's sort of fun, but I really miss high school. A lot of people will probably think I'm a freak for saying that, but I do miss high school...
The good thing is, I'm enjoying CS. I thought I'd hate it, but it's fun. It is confusing, but it's fun once you can get things to work.
1 comment:
sorry, I'm bad at math. That's why I'm a health science major.
Post a Comment