I went to a football game for the first time. How on earth did THAT happen?
I hate sports, and I don't support the program. I HATE more than half the kids that do sports.
So WHY?
It's because of the senior bbq. I had a fun time there, and since I saw alot of my friends in band, I decided to go watch the game that was after the BBQ. Plus, it's free.
I go in, and I was very suprised that we had to stand the whole time.
Well, technically you don't have to, but since EVERYONE is standing, you have to stand up to see what's going on.
The game was against the team we lost against last year. Our school's famous for a very strong sports program, and that team was the only one we lost against.
So it was this huge match. And alot of people came.
And as I have been saying for the past 4 years, I HATE crowded people and loud noise.
So I was basically dying.
Also our school has horrible manners. I mean, it may be like that in every school, but I just hate how we're all rude to the other team. I seriously hate my school. Yay.
And so, I had to deal with loud screams and yelling and band music, I had to stand for about 2 hours straight without moving (I can't stand still for too long. I get dizzy), and I had to be around bunch of potheads.
The best part? My friends left me and went off somewhere after the half time. THANKS. That makes the situation ALOT better.
I was stuck there with one friend, the person behind me was screaming in this high pitched voice that killed my ears, The guy next to me was acting like he got high off something, and another person who came behind me later smelled like he smokes something.
I just couldn't wait for the game to end. And yes, we did win. And our stupid school just ranbled on to the fields even though the game wasn't completely over. Great job, we just showed the whole neighborhood how stupid we are. (oh, and the TV people were there too. That makes it even better!
And so I swear to god that I'll NEVER go to a sports game. I see enough stupid peoples at school. Why should I bother to see them outside of class? Just LOOKING at them makes me sick.
2 comments:
i've never seen a football game from the home side stands. x] im a band member so i get to watch a game from the band section, for free. (i heard our school started charging for games. i wonder they had to do that though. i thought our school had enough money to have lots of extra instruments and other stuff also.) but... yeah. so you're never going again?? i think the games are cool. at least, i have fun... but i guess not if everybody around you is being stupid and loud...
Our school, the band section is right next to the home section. and I mean literally next to it. It's not even 3 feet away.
And they usually charge at our school. But the band kids get in free because they're required to come. So alot of people just go in pretending that they're one of the band members XD;;
I won't go again. The game was ok, but the audience is too much for me > <
Post a Comment