Monday, September 24, 2007

019. :D

:D


:D




:D










orz


(Translation: I have an college essay due in english, and I tried writing it last night. I sat for 5 hours with a blank page. I can't write, and it's due Wednesday. AND I can't even use it for my college because they require 6 100 word essays instead of 1 500~750 word essays. YAY.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ugh. a college essay.
i had to write one too. but guess what? im a junior, and im not even going to go to a college in usa. = i won't send applications = i don't need to write it. - -;;
so this is kinda similar to your situation, i guess. -shrug-

i take a lot of time writing too. idk how everybody else don't.

Anonymous said...

We did something like this last year. McDonell just told us to write about something we're passionate about, something that can't be communicated through the rest of the application.T

K said...

Lisa>
yeah, UGH.
Why are you writing one when you're a junior?
Where are you going for College?
Keioh? Waseda??

T>
ooh, that sounds cool.
What did you write about?
I wrote about art... and no one got my point.