Today was my first day of work.
I actually had alot of fun.
It would have been better if I wasn't exausted though...
Yesterday was SAT. My last SAT. I don't think I did so well on the reading/writing part, but I think the Math part turned out OK...
And right after the SAT, I went over to my friend's house. Three guys and me. They basically talked about sexual stuff and I was just sitting there cracking up. They talk about the stupidest things. And then I sat and played with the kitty. I love cats <3
Right after THAT, I had babysitting. I was originally supposed to sit for 1, but when I got there, they told me I was sitting for 2. And they were both high on sugar, and they basically raped me O___o;;;
2 9year old girls. It was wierd. Why are they so energetic...
They sprayed my hair neon green, and that got on to the couch they were selling.
We freaked out and washed it off... hopefully they won't notice.
I'm a horrible sitter, yes, I know.
But I took care of them from 4:30 to past 10, and got $55.
It wasn't that bad, although by the end of the day, I was EXHAUSTED.
What made everything go horrible? I was exhausted, yet I couldn't sleep.
Great, hurrah, so I died today.
But it was fun, and it was very cool. I can make Latte now. <3
2 comments:
lol.
御苦労さまー
how do you say that in english?? xD
haha, thanks.
And I don't know.
Post a Comment