Friday, November 2, 2007

023. PAY DAY

I haven't written anything for a month. THAT'S SCARY.
But the truth is, not much happened to my life October.
One thing that changed, I HATE halloween with a passion now.
I never liked it, but I HATE it now.


Today was pay day. I got my check. FINALLY.
Last time I didn't get paid because I didn't have my W4 turned in.
But I did now, so YAY!
We ate bunch of chocolates today...
We had an wrapped box with the wrapping ripped, so we decided to sample them out.
But one of my co-workers said "... these look really good..."
So we ate them.
The box was a 9 piece box. We ate 5.
By the 4th one, we were saying "This is for Educational purpose!" "Yeah, we need to know what's good and what's not!"
YAY FOR EDUCATION! :D
How did they taste?
"... This tastes like Cardboard..."
"..... This tastes like old tires...."
".......... This tastes like paint..........."
3 of them were kinda... wierd. Didn't like them.
But it was ok. Not THAT bad. They're expensive after all.

Then I went to Rose's house for her birthday party.
It was PURE INSANITY.
We were screaming, molesting, and fighting.
Very interesting. We played Super Smash Brothers too.
I couldn't win. Got really close though, and I haven't played in AGES.

And I have SAT II tommorow. Tired. Should go to sleep... so Good Night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yay for pay day! (3 of the words rhyme xD

which sat ii are you taking?
im going to wait a little bit longer :3
well, good luck!
or are you done by now x] ?

K said...

Yes, YAY FOR PAY DAY.
and it rhymes too. haha.

I took Japanese.
It was fun. I finished 15 minutes early, so I slept >:D
I wish the SATs were THIS easy....

Anonymous said...

Hey, I took those SAT IIs too. What else besides Japanese?

K said...

nothing other than Japanese. I'm not that smart...

I'm suprised that you took Physics... I'm having so much trouble in that class, there's no way I'll ever be able to take SAT II physics... But then again, you're reeeaaally smart.
I probably should have taken Math or something, but eh. Didn't want to risk it... I'm not that great at math either.