Sunday, December 16, 2007

027. No, none.

I have no motivation to do anything.
We have an english essay due on Wed, but I don't want to do it.
I'm not doing so well in there. McNeal probably doesn't like my writing very much. I don't like it either. I mean, I'm not a writer. I've never been one. So I'm probably going to get a C on it, which isn't going to help my grade at all.
Then there's physics. We're doing the egg dropping lab. And I have no idea what to do. None. And it's due tomorrow. YAY!
Lastly there's work. The managment at moonstruck is CRAP. Terrible. Really bad. So I haven't been on the schedule for several weeks now, even though I've been saying "I can work any day except for tuesdays and thrusdays." Even if I do get into the schedule, they put me in on thursday, so I have to call in and say "I can't work that day..." which lead them to think that I wanted to concentrate on my school work more. WTF how did they get THAT?
On tuesday I'm going to try and talk to the new manager (which I heard is bad, AGAIN) to see what the heck is going on. Depending on how things go, I might quit... which isn't a smart idea since I need money badly, but this has been stressing me way too much.

Eggs.... gaaaah. I hate you eggs.... AND PHYSICS. And English.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i don't like english either. all the things we do there, i'm not good at: writing, analyzing, speaking, debating, discussing, reading, learning vocabs... - -;;
physics (it can be spelled fizix!) wasn't too bad... if you email me stuff, i MIGHT be able to help you... - -;; (i highly doubt it though, b/c i'm sure i forgot already

K said...

hahaha, yeah, you're not the english type. You're the math type of person XD
Yeah.. Physics... I hope I did ok on the last test... the teacher didn' give it back to us before winter break > <

Thanks for the offer! <3 <3