Mainly made by my Discrete Math teacher, Buchanan and Physics teacher, Smith.
And most of these will be "you had to be there or else it's not funny" quotes.
Buchanan: "I've never had ethiopean food. Should we go eat a bowl of dirt?"
EXPLANATION: We were having a discussion about how some people don't try out new things.
Smith: "(Talking about traumatic bike riding event in his childhood) And I'm screaming at the top of my lungs like 'WAAAH! DAD!! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!' and of course I fall over... And I became a physics teacher after that"
Smith: "Kat, do you want to do velocity?"
Kat: "Can I say no?"
Smith: "You can always say no. But I'll ask you again."
McNeal: "Hey Wendle, I need you to volunteer thanks."
Smith: "(drawing a picture) Yeah that's an otter..."
Izzy: "THAT'S AN OTTER!? I thought it was an alien child!"
Smith: "That's what otters are. Alien child"
Buchanan: "Don't be like 'Yeah, we went to see if people are nice... Aand we found out, they're not.'"
EX: He was telling us not to present like that in front of the class.
Smith: "Everyone take your calculator and throw it on the floor."
EX: Emily was passing a calculator to Alex, he dropped it. The case was near me, so I hand it to him but I let go before he grabbed it, and it dropped.
Buchanan: "Last night, I was bored. So I went on YouTube for 2 hours."
EX: Mr. Buchanan is in love with YouTube. "It's like your own little channle!"
Physics Question: "A 95-kg rabbit is resting on the floor. You approach (carefully) and grab it by an ear and apply a 650N force in order to drag it across the floor. Once the rabbit is moving you find that you only need to apply a force of 560N to keep the bunny moving. What are the coefficients of friction (static and kinetic) between bugs and the floor?"
Student: "MR. SMITH!! YOUR BUNNY HAS PROBLEMS!!"
-Later-
Student B: "Yeah the bunny's messed up"
Student C: "The person who's pullying the bunny's messed up!"
Smith: "You seniors will be graduating, hopefully, you'll get your diploma... All the teachers will be clapping for you, happy for you... And you'll grab your cap and throw it in the air. And I'll be there calculating the velocity of the cap."
Physics question: "You decide to get a 12-kg block of ice and head over to the golf course for some midnight shenanigans. You get tired of lugging the block in your arms so you tie a rope around your ankle and the other end around the block so you can pull it horizontally. If you pull with a force of 62N what is the coefficient of friction? Assume you are moving at constant velocity."
-next question-
"Once on the golf course you put the ice on a 35 degree slope. What are the normal force and the force of friction?"
-next qestion-
"Using the coefficient of kinetic friction from #2(the one on the very top), determine the slope you need to keep the ice block moving. Does it matter if you are on it or not?"
McNeal: "WHORE IS SUCH A GREAT WORD!"
EX: We were reading a soliloquy from Hamlet, where he describes himself as a whore, meaning "fake"
2 comments:
ahh, interesting quotes.
we didn't have those kind of physics problem, but our bio teacher does that "don't do's" like that.
he'll be like::
"so, in chemiosmosis, the H+ does STUFF, and so that means that ... oh yeah, it gives power so ATP synthase can make ATP because that's what it does. makes ATP. and then that goes and... does stuff. yeah. oh yeah."
lol.
then my math teacher last year would say sometimes::
"welcome to math class. I'm Mr. R and i will be teaching you today. i am glad that you all came to my class." (of course, not the first day of school.
awesome teachers :]
yeah, my teachers are weird...
Especially the physics teacher.
hahaha, science teachers are all weird! XD
and so are the math teachers.
Post a Comment