Sunday, October 12, 2008

032. Hmm

Nothing much has been happening in my life except for the fact that I've been wishing that time would stop, but that's nothing new.
I need to do things, but since I'm too lazy to do it, I don't do it. And I'm running out of time. Crap.
I have to do an artwork for this thing... and the pen and ink I was planning to use got screwed up. So I have to go buy a new pen today... Grr stupid pen...

The good thing is, I finally figured out what Mango smells like.
According to my friend, it smells like [bananas + citrus]. Ok, I'll write that for my paper.

I'm not too exited for my Lifetime Fitness class though, because so far it's just been telling me that I fail at every aspect of "Wellness" AND being fit. Great, yeah, I knew that already thanks.



Things I need to do:
-Wash Dishes
-Bio Portfolio
-Math
-Art

... No, I didn't include any readings due... I hate reading textbooks we go over most of the things in the lecture...

No comments: