For our CS class, we got a homework. We're supposed to plan out our whole entire college classes and all of that.
I'm still have no idea what part of CS to go into, so this is obviously REDICULOUS to me. Especially since it's been, what, 3 weeks since school started, and we already have to think about senior year.
Intrustor: "We expect these to change in the future, so don't worry!"
Then what exactly is the point in doing this? Sure, it's nice to organize all the classes, but JUST after 3 weeks? Seriously. I haven't even taken any of my midterms yet, and I though midterms after 4 weeks was rediculous too...
So I'm staring at the paper that only has half of the classes filled out for the Freshmen year. Everything else is blank. And this is due today. Great.
There are going to be advisors there, so hopefully I can talk to them and figure things out... I just hope I don't have to take every Math course offered here.
Unlike E, my "new friend", I'm in the "stupid" math, Math 111 while he's in something called Vector Calculus. Sounds very disgusting. Anyway, I can't take the next CS class until spring term because CS161 requires Math 231... I wish I was better at Math.
Something completely unrelated to the above topic:
I was planning to go to U of O this saturday, but since my friend's car broke down, I won't be going I guess... Yay, more time to spend with K (one of the twin) and studying!! 2 Midterms on Monday, one on Tuesday.
.... I want my laptop... They finally shipped it, so I SHOULD get it soon, unless if they go through another problem like the laptop getting lost somewhere... I really hope that doesn't happen...
No comments:
Post a Comment