Tuesday, June 5, 2007

009. Auf Wiedersehen

I'm going to go away from the computer until thursday next week.
And on friday I'll be gone to the beach.
I need to study for my tests and Finals.
Finals are next week for me. I NEED to bring my Adv. Algebra grade up...
And hopefully I can bring Chemistry up too. Then it'll be better than the grade from last semister.

So no computer, no game, maybe a little bit of music for me.
I need to study study study.


So until then, Auf wiedersehen, später bis.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

... is the title like in german??? xO like "see you later" kind of thing?? i only take french.

well, good luck on finals. mine is this week; tomorrow's the last day.

K said...

yeah, that's german.
It means good bye.

Good luck with it! Are you out of school tomorrow?