Yay it was alot of fun.
So here is the whole story:
First day: Jun 15
So off we went to the beach. It wasn't the best weather, sadly.
I rode with 3 other people, but everyone except Kelsey fell asleep.
Poor Kelsey she was sitting alone in the quietness. Everyone except her had an ipod too...

So here we are!

The rooms were very nice. This was the living room. (No, that's not me in the picture
After dropping everything off, we went down to the beach.
First thing I do?

"Hurray! No More School!!! Freedom!!"
Then we got in the water.

IT WAS FREEZING. BAAAD IDEA.
I scream and run out of the water.

But my insane friends don't.
And then we walk around the beach laughing and having fun, Christina drops a candy wrapper, runs after it. We all bet on the wrapper. (Christina lost. She never caught it

My hair after the walk. It was VERY windy.
Then we played clue, ate dinner, got in the hot tub, watched "Sixteen Candles" and slept.
Second day: Jun 16
I woke up with people laughing and screaming from the room next door.
Incase you don't know me in the mornings, I'll be in a HORRIBLE mood if you wake me up from sleep. It wasn't very pretty.
The weather was nicer than the day before, though.
So what happens if you put 7 girls in a house with no parents around?

THIS. And this is after only one night. No, no underwears are shown here.

Also this. Yes, we are SO organized.

Yeah... You can kind of see me sleeping up there.
This day we played puzzles, went to the beach, me and Kelsey decomposed rocks, went to the tide pool. While we were at the tide pool, some of my insane friends went off and actually GOT IN the ocean (up to their necks). The water was STILL COLD. Insane friends...
We got in the hut tub again, and kind of slept, walked around, didn't do much.
Ate dinner, watched "Legally Blonde" and "Castle in the Sky".
Now, about "Castle in the Sky"...
We watched it with english subtitles w/ japanese voice at the beginning.
But then we noticed that the subtitles disappear sometimes, so we turn the audio to english + subtitles.
And this is where the fun begins.
The english audio was made "clean" so little children can watch too. So actually the subtitles were more close to the original stuff.
But there were some parts that were WAAAY off.
The best one we heard:
Subtitles: "I wonder where everyone is"
Audio: "Birds make me happy"
We ALL crack up even though it's 2:00 am.
Wow, that was the WORST translation I've EVER heard.
And by the end of the movie, we guessed that the people who were doing the translations for the audio just gave up because they were saying things TOTALLY different from the subtitles.
Subtitles: "It's impossible!!"
Audio: "That might be possible!!"
WTF?!?! Great contradiction.
Subtitles: "Look, there's the Levistone!!"
Audio: "Look, there's something big and blue up there!!"
Uh...? What was the point of making this line so long??
We also came to the conclusion that the people who were doing subtitles were giving up by the end because there was this one part where no subtitles were given even though they were talking for like 30 seconds.
Yeah, I'll never watch an anime movie with english audio + Subtitles unless I want to see comedy.
Third day: June 17
Got up around 10:00 to get ready to go leave the house at 11:00.
It was a nice trip. Had alot of fun.
There won't be much picture here, but they'll be up on facebook. Yayz.
It's also called "being lazy".
Yup, there's my trip. I'm so tired...
2 comments:
lol. good thing you had fun with your 'insane' friends ^ ^
the audio/sub things were funny xD
yeah, I never ever do things like this with friends, so it was really great.
Yes, the audio/sub was ridiculous. You need to see it too.
Post a Comment