Friday, June 1, 2007

008. Senior Wills

Senior Wills were in the school newspaper today.
And the college they were going to.
Alot of people are going to UofO (University of Oregon), but I heard OSU(Oregon State University) is better.
There is one person who is going to University of Chicago. Lucky, I wish I could go there.
Also, there is one person going to Stanford, one person going to Cornell and another going to Princeton, who also got accepted to Harvard. It said in the newspaper that no one from our school's gotten in to Harvard in the last decade.
I also have a friend going to Cambridge. Yay good luck oversea! ^^


Anyway, senior wills. This year I got more, since I have more senior friends:
Banta willed me part of his insanity, (his insanity was split between 8 people including me)
Jenny willed me her chronic tardiness, (which I have no idea what to do with since I'm NEVER late to class/school XD;;
Kayla willed me " being extremely hyper and enthusiastic. (OH NO, WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MORE HYPERNESS XD;;
Linn willed me her personality and goals. (Yay, but I really don't know what Linn's goals are...

I'll miss my senior friends so much... ;__;
Only 3 more days left.


Oh, and one of the seniors willed her younger brother to the upper classmen girls XD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

now, i don't see my senior friends unless they visit us... (; _ ;
so sad...

but... final starts tomorrow.
argh.

K said...

yeah... sad. today was the last day for us. I cried a little... I can still see them on Thursday, but still ;__;