I got my 2nd SAT score...
It sucked. (again
It only went up 10 points.
I did bring my Writing up, but Math and Reading went down. Ouch. > <;; So if I don't do good on the September (or October?) one, I'm screwed. No college is going to accept me (yes, it is THAT bad And I have a D in Algebra 2. Hm. College may not be my option. > <
5 comments:
where did "007" entry go? (lol. it's james bond.
aah... sat, act... all those crazy people tests... - -;; i only took the practice versions of those 2 tests. xD
well... if it's algebra... i may be able to help you... or should i talk about this in an email?
woops. thanks, I'll go and change that.^ ^;
Yeah, all those evil tests... > <;;
I hate them.
Well, I'm just really lost on everything, so I don't know. ;__;
I'll ask for help if it gets really bad. (I mean worse than now... or near finals...
We don't have to deal with the SAT. It's offered, but most schools in the east accept the ACT just fine
is ACT better? We don't really take it. Here it's more SAT than ACT. I heard ACT's easier....
Post a Comment