Sunday, November 18, 2007

024. Cast Party is Raping Time

Yesterday I had work in the morning. And it was TERRIBLE.
I messed up alot, I couldn't remember things, people made me do work before I went home just because they didn't want to do it. And I was in a rush too. It just wasn't great.

But the show after that was amazing.
Yes, I have been doing Tech for our school's play "Twelfth Night"
And yesterday was the closing night.
I've been complaining about how the freshmens were all very rude, but I didn't care.
The show went great, even though it started out with our light system freaking out, leading to 30 minute delay.
Fortunatelly, Rosa offered to play the piano to entertain the audience.
But we were suprised that the audience didn't freak out, or get up and leave.
Everyone stayed.
The show itself went great too. No huge mess up, no dropping the props, no curtains going wierd. The light system worked ok too.

Aaaand for the fun, fun, FUUUN cast parteh.

It was RAPE. Just rape. Nothing but Rape.
First, they started playing Kissing Rugby... or whatever it's called.
Me, Kelsey, Ingrid, and some 0ther friends just sat along at first... but then we hear girls screaming "Neil~~~!!! Come down here~~~~!!!"
Neil at first kinda said no, I don't want to, but after a while he gave up and went down.
Soon he came back to tell us that there's raping going on downstairs.
We laugh and played cards.
Lexi, Colin and Missy went to the piano and did a whole improv show.
Lexi made up lyrics and sang, Colin playded the harmoney part on the piano, Missy played the melody part. IT WAS AMAZING.
It didn't seem like it was improv. It sounded great too.
Not many people were listening because they were all downstairs raping each other.
But soon they all came up, and started playing the pop can harassment game... or whatever it's called.
OVIOUSLY, Neil was the target by every girl.
He ended up with all 3 tops in his hand.
Girls came up to him, and insisted that he harass them.
Instead he went to harass guys... a good choice. But he gave up and PRETENDED to kiss a girl...
She wasn't satisfied with it though. XD;;
Through out the whole thing, I was just laughing at him. It was VERY funny to watch bunch of girls hitting on him, and he doesn't do much.
Me: "All these girls are hitting on you.... IT'S SO FUNNY."
Neil:" hahaha.... that's good...."
Then he asked if I wanted the pop can top. It seemed like he just gave up and started giving it to people.
I didn't take it, but it would have been funny if I took it and stuck my hand up his shirt or something... I like freaking people out. :D

I had to leave soon after that, but it was so much fun...


One thing about Neil. He's very good looking... I guess...?
ALOT of girls like him because he's "good looking" and he's very nice and funny.
But what alot of people don't know, is that he's A WEIRDO.
He's SOOOO weird alot of the times. It's ridiculous.
I'm not sure if many of the girls know that...
I mean, he had this one girl sitting next to him in whatever class they're in.
And she was talking to him like she's known him for a LOONG time, when Neil didn't even know her name.
So he goes and asks "Since you know so much about me, you know if I'm gay or not, right?"
Girl: "WHAT!?"
Neil: "You know if I'm gay or not, right?"

Why do I end up with the WEIRDEST friends...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The theater crew sounds like a bunch of crazy fun people. Just like Hersey's.

K said...

The theater crew is usually bunch of weridos, or druggies. But they're amazing, unlike those regular druggies that don't really do anything...
Have you been envolved in acting?

Anonymous said...

no, but ours are definitely "weird".

Great title, by the way.