Wednesday, May 9, 2007

001. So

This would be my.... what, the 5th blog account I have?
All the other ones are either in Japanese, connected to MySpace (which I rarely ever use), or used for random writings.

So I was influenced by my dear friend T who has a very interesting blog.
(I haven't gotten any permission to post his name, so only the first letter of his name will be used. same with everyone else.)
No, my life isn't as interesting as his, and I'm not a writer, either.
This probably won't be as entertaining, but who cares.
I felt like writing.
Everything depends on my mood, so I highly doubt that this will go on for more than 2 month, but we'll see what happens.
Also, as I've said before: I'm NOT a writer.
I'm also not very good with words. AND I'm not that smart.
My average English grade is a C. The best I can do, a B.
So if there's any spelling mistake, wrong grammar usage, wierd sentence structure, PLEASE ignore it. There'll be so much you'll be sick of correcting me every time. Seriously.



So my day today:
It was very great. YAY. I haven't had a really good day for at least a week. If not, 2 weeks.
So what happened:
I ENJOYED AP ART FOR (PROBABLY) THE FIRST TIME THIS WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR.
It was great. BECAUSE WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING XD;;
Well, our exam is on Friday, and we're basically done with everything except for writing the commentary, so we just lingered around.
I didn' have my commentary done, but I had all my slides labled, ready to go, all the quality pieces matted and in the portfolio.

So I decided to talk with my fellow "Anti-AP Art coalition" people, E and K, which usually doesn't happen since our mean evil art teacher yells at us whenever we're talking.
And because we're art students, OBVIOUSLY we draw while talking.
Infact, out conversation mainly had to do with the beautiful (lol) artwork we were creating.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Beautiful, isn't it?
to see the full view, here's the link:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/blacksnow606/photo128.jpg
If you look carefully, there are alot of "naughty" things on it.
Proves how mature we are. XD;

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
One of the art from my concentration area. Loves for miyavi!
I'm posting this because I ACTUALLY LIKE IT. *gasp*

Yes, art. It was great. The whole time we were cracking up for stupid reasons, taking pictures, filming, jumping off the walls, stabbing each other with gule... wierd stuff.
I must have been high on something XD;;
Oh, and K got a picture of me flipping her off, which is very rare since I don' t do that alot.
I also don't let people take pictures of me too often.

And if you want to see part of the process in making that beautiful collaboration art with E and K, IM me or send me an email and I'll send it to you.

So, getting back to the story of my day:
I am talking to L again. Yay, happy.
We had a fight, and we didn't talk for 1 week and 3 days.
N will be happy now, because all those time I wasn't with her, I went and bothered N.
By today he was sick of me, so he basically told me
N: "GO. Go and talk to L. Say sorry or something, anything. JUST GO."
me: "You just want me to leave here, don't you."
N: "..... THAT TOO, but still."
Yay what a friend. XD
So I went and gave her the rest of my slushie that I didn't want.
She said sorry, I said sorry, and it was nice. Yay.


and I went to shop for a prom dress.... (OMG, K shopping?? FOR PROM DRESS??? THAT DOES NOT WORK!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh wow... i remember this. blogspot?
we had to make a blog for this huge science experiment/project that took a whole year... xD

oh yeah... the AP tests... i just took one, and one's coming up. oh, the joy. so, you're taking AP art and... any other? (like japanese. xD i can't take it, b/c they don't have it at my school.

K said...

Haha. The only reason I chose this is because I already had an account on LJ, and was too lazy to go and look for other ones. (This one was one of the first ones that came up when I typed in "blog" at google.)

Yeah, AP test. Mine's on Friday.
But because all we're doing is filling in bubbles about our names and things, after we're done we're supposed to have a party. XD
Yay. That should be interesting.

Do you think I'm smart enough to take any other AP classes? Plus, my school doesn't have any AP Japanese. (although it has the test. I was too lazy to take it. XD

Anonymous said...

Heh, cool blog. You have permission to use my name, but you can still use 'T' if you want. It seems like a running trend in your writing. It makes us all sound like secret agents. :)

K said...

tommy > meh, not really. > <
Ok, now that I do have it, I'll use it whenever I need it XD
It gets confusing after a while though... I have atleast 10 friends with their name starting with "K"...
I might just quit soon ^ ^;