My mind is getting taken over by Kyle.
I've been playing Suikoden 5 the whole weekend so I can ignore reality :D
So far, Kyle's my favorite character <3
I didn't think that I would end up liking another character from Suikoden this much.
All time favorite is Viktor. But turns out that Kyle's under the star of Tenko, same as Viktor.
Yay, more love for Kyle <3
So yeah, my day has been very great until NOW. My dad is acting like a total bitch.
Why does he have to be like that? I really hate him. Wish he'd just die....
He makes me sick. Yay.
2 comments:
after reading first paragraph or whatsoever:: "i know a person named kyle. how does she know him???" xD oh, it's a character!!! hahaha!
lisa> XD There's so many people named Kyle. I know atleast 2. But the one I was talking about is a character from a game X3
Post a Comment