I was very high today.
NO, I don't do drugs.
It may have been the fact that yesterday was a good day.
But I was very hyper.
Japanese class was insane. As usual.
The only difference: M was unusually wierd.
Very wierd. But it's alright. We all love wierd people. <3> <; I'll try and think of an alternate way... Study Hall was outside today because our principal invaded the library for this wierd staff lunch thing. (or something like that. It was nice outside. But we were up on the bleachers, in the shade. BUT I ACTUALLY GOT UP AND RAN AROUND IN THE SUN *GASP* I'll probably never ever do that again. I hate nice weathers. I hate bad weathers. (I hate weathers in general mhm. Then after lunch M reminded me about the thing. (evil prom
Gah, last minute freak out > <; Don't want to go... Because I used up all my energy in the morning, I am ready to collapse right now.... orz
2 comments:
uhh... idk about easy AP tests... :P
i only took AP calc (bc) and physics (that one's coming up... grr)and the math one wasn't that bad. i think calc was easier than precalc... so yeah. xD
but i know that AP us/euro isn't easy. hahaha. lots of people i know took them. so yup.
oh. today is friday. which means that you're done... :] congrats.
anyway. you're going to prom? oooh!
x]
Wow, AP calc... I'm not that smart > <;
Yeah, my friend who took AP Euro said that it was hard.
Yes, I'm done. All we did was fill in bubbles about out names and things. We had a partay afterwards. :D
Well, about prom... just read above.
Post a Comment