Sunday, May 13, 2007

003. THIS IS MADNESS (no, I did NOT see the movie)

So. Prom. Yeah...

Before I tell about it, let me talk about things that happened yesterday.

Yesterday, I got sick.
I caught a cold, and I felt like I was going to die.
My head felt like it was going to crack open, and I couldn't stand for more than 5 minutes straight.

So today, I was still half sick. I was tired, but I still went.
I went with my friends Hannah, Jessica, Christina and the Twins K and I. (I'm getting confused at using initials so I'm going to use people's names unless I know that they have a problem with it.)
Yes, I wore a dress. No, I didn't wear a tux. (Although I wished I could...
It was very awkward. Yes. It felt like something inside me died. No joke.
And so I went, ate dinner, went to the art museum.
I was freaked out by the fact that so many people I know were there.
And... yeah, it was fun. But I didn't enjoy it too much.
Wearing a dress + being in a room with lots of people + loud music + being sick does NOT work out for me.
room with lots of people + loud music is enough to make me sick.
So by the end of it, I was half dead. I kind of wandered from one group to another. Didn't do much. Took pictures.
But there were some funny (wierd?) things.
Mike was acting like he was on drugs.
I know that he doesn't do drugs, but still. He was in an EXTREMELY good mood.
He came DANCING towards me. (wierd thing #1. I have NEVER seen him dance around
And when I asked to take a picture, he actually said yes. (wierd thing #2. He HATES pictures
It was quite scary... especially the picture one. He actually STOPPED TALKING to me for a whole day once because I took a picture of him.
Proves how school dance can make you insane. They're evil I tell you...
So anyway, near the end I got tired and bored, to I sat down and

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
played Speed with Twin K.
RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE ENTRANCE/EXIT.
It was nice. I'm pretty sure people were staring at us like we were insane.
But who cares. Yay for insanity :D

That's the only picture from prom that I'll be posting since all the other ones have my friends in it.

But there was a request from Aya (since she couldn't come) to show her the picture of me, here it is:

sorry! it's gone!
missed it? oh well too bad XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, you took the picture down? Good thing I saved a copy.

K said...

T> O M F G ARE YOU KIDDING ME, NO WAY.
Gahhh!!! Delete it Delete it!!! > <;;