Tuesday, May 15, 2007

004. Last Choir Concert

Last Choir Concert of the year.
It is also my last Choir concert of my whole entire life.
I'm not taking choir next year... I'll miss it. Kind of. Not really.

But I'll miss the seniors. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE CHOIR & THE DRAMA DEPARTMENT ONCE THEY'RE GONE!?
Us Junior class are not talented whatsoever.
It's all the senior class. And alot of the Sophmores too.

But we have the most money out of all 4 classes XD;

Sophmores have no money at all so we might have to pay for our own prom.
But then it'll be at the art museum again and not at OMSI.


I have alot of senior friends, and I'll miss them ALOT. ;__;
Mike and Nick are both going somewhere FAR away from here, so I may never see them again.
... I wish they didn't have to graduate. Why can't time stop. > <

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah... i tend to have more friends in the junior+senior class than freshmen class... so i'm sad too. (οΎ‰△・。)and idk where they'll be going. gah! i hope band people will come back at least to see our band concerts...

K said...

mhm. I don't have much freshmen and sophmore friends. We have bunch of really annoying kids at our school, so... ^ ^;
I'll miss them all ;__;
I hope they come back too > <

Unknown said...

You're in choir? Cool.

K said...

tommy> Yeah, I am. But I'm going to quit next year for many reasons.